Below are a Large Number of our Published Technical Papers, Power Point Presentations and Independent Evaluations for Using Prognostic Algorithms to Predict Satellite and Launch Vehicle Equipment Failures for Viewing and Downloading
(Please click on title for accessing the file)
Publications and Documents:
60. The 2013 IEEE Aerospace Conference paper titled: Using the Air Force's F-35 Prognostic and Health Management (PHM) Program to Measure Equipment Remaining Usable Life Prior to Launch to Identify the Equipment that will Fail Prematurely for Replacement before Launch on the Air Force’s Reusable Space Booster
59.5. The 2013 IEEE Aerospace Conference presentation for the technical paper titled, "Using the Brain’s Fight or Flight Response for Predicting Mental Illness
52. The 2012 AIAA Space Conference paper titled: Improving Space Logistics and Supportability Using Self-Prognostic Equipment on Spacecraft58. 2012 AIAA Space Conference : Making Commercial Space Safe by Measuring Spacecraft Equipment Usable Life Invasively
14. The Naval Post Graduate School Prognostic Technology Presentation on 7 28 2009, Monterey CA.
11. The 2008 ISDC Conference Prognostic Technology Presentation
9. The 2009 International Telemetry Conference paper titled: Using Telemetry Science, an Adaption of Prognostic Algoritghms for predicting Normal Space Vehicle Telemetry Behavior
7.5 The 2009 Prognostic Technology Presentation to Upgrade the Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company Satellite Design, Manufacturing and Test Process.
7. The 2008 International Telemetry Conference paper titled: Launch Vehicle and Satellite Independent Failure Analysis Using Telemetry Prognostic Algorithms
6. The 2008 International Telemetry Conference paper titled: Spectral Analysis for Spacecraft Analog Telemetry Behavior
4. The 2007 International Telemetry Conference paper titled: Stopping Launch Pad Delays, Launch Failures, Satellite Infant Mortalities on Orbit Satellite Failures using Telemetry Prognostic Technology
3. The 1996 Lockheed Martin's Independent Evaluation of Prognostic Technology for Identifying Accelerated Aging in Space Vehicle Equipment Final Report.
2. The 1995 Lockheed Martin's Independent Evaluation of Prognostic Technology for Identifying Accelerated Aging in Space Vehicle Equipment Initial Repor.
1. The 1996 and 1997 Paper by Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company Personnel Presented at the International Telemetry Conference and the 1997 AIAA Smallsat Conference paper titled: Predicting Failures and Estimating Duration of Remaining Service Life from Satellite Telemetry
The presence of a company or organization's logo on our web site is for an aesthetic reason only. Companies and organizations provide their logos into the public domain and we use them along with our public relations and marketing information to accent our technology potential applications. As long as companies and organizations actively provide their logos to the public domain will will make every effort to use them.
Our web site is for the dissemination of information related to our technology to industries. Our statements, claims and marketing information will be in the best perspective for our company and may not be consistent with the interpretation by all who read them. Failure Analysis is not responsible for visitors to our web sites individual interpretation of our claims, statements and marketing information. We make no attempt to coordinate our statements a=priori with the organizations mentioned in our information before we provide it here.
We welcome all contacts with industry regarding the use of their logos. For those that want to contact us regarding our information, please use the contact information provided on this web site. We will provide a quick and timely response. We hope that any organization wanting to contact Failure Analysis will determine first that their logos are not being made available in the public domain.
Copyright All Rights Reserved Failure Analysis, 2007